HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING?
- We have a free shipping option available and orders are processed with 48 hours and it takes 5 to 8 business days for shipping. If you would like to purchase shipping for $6.00, processing times is 48 hours and shipping times is 3 to 4 business days.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN/REFUND POLICY?
- We only accept returns in exchange for store credit. Please make sure to read all product descriptions carefully before purchasing. We do not accept returns or exchanges on gift cards, bodysuits, sets that include bodysuits, lingerie, swimwear, undergarments, or final sale items (items marked as "Last Chance" or "Clearance") no exceptions. Once an order is placed it can not be cancelled.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I PRE-ORDER AN ITEM?
- If an item is on "PRE-ORDER" it is not currently in stock and will ship at a later date. All items on PRE-ORDER will be labeled as such. Pre-ordered items can take 2-3 weeks to be shipped to you. You will receive a notification once your item has shipped.
WHAT SIZE IS YOUR MODEL?
- Our model is 5’2", 145 pounds and usually wears a size small in everything. She's average size in stretchy bottoms S-M, Oversized tops S-M, Bodysuits S-M, Jeans and other bottoms 9, depending on the stretch.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- Please be aware that all orders are processed then shipped within 48 hours of purchase (NOT including weekends, sales or holidays). Once USPS or UPS has your package, Everything Chantelle holds no responsibility for potential shipping delays due to the carrier.
- Orders are processed M-F until 3 pm PST
- Orders ship within 48 business hours after purchase.
- Please note that ordering a PRE-ORDER item will result in shipping delays as the item will be available to ship at a later date. This can be 2 weeks or more unless specified otherwise.
- Orders $75 and up will require signature confirmation.
You will receive an email with your tracking number once your order has been shipped via USPS. Please note: it may take USPS up to 24 business hours to provide tracking updates.
DOES EVERYTHING CHANTELLE SHIP WORLDWIDE?
- Yes! We offer International and AFO/FPO shipping via USPS. Everything Chantelle holds no responsibility for fees related to customs or duties.
MY ORDER STATES "DELIVERED" BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT
- Please be aware that shipping times are estimated and not guaranteed. If the tracking information states that your items have been delivered but you have not received it, you must file a claim with the United States Postal Service or call 1 (800) 222-1811 for domestic or international assistance. Once USPS has your package we are unable to make any changes or speed it along if it is stuck in transit. Please check around your neighborhood in case another home received it by mistake. Speak with family, roommates, etc. in case they received it on your behalf. The package may also have been left with property managers. We will do our best to assist you, but Everything Chantelle does not hold responsibility for packages that are lost or stolen. If you suspect your shipment has been lost or stolen, please file a claim at usps.com . We do not refund or issue store credit for packages that may be delayed due to holidays, sales, weather or unforeseen issues that USPS is dealing with.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER ONCE IT HAS BEEN PLACED?
- Orders are processed quickly in order to ensure fast shipping times once an order has been placed it cannot be cancelled.
WHY WAS MY ORDER CANCELLED?
- In most cases, if the billing information and shipping addresses cannot be verified through our merchant your order may be cancelled. If this happens, you will need to try placing your order with an alternate payment method.
I ACCIDENTALLY ADDED THE WRONG SHIPPING ADDRESS! CAN I CHANGE IT?
- Please contact us ASAP at email@example.com with Subject Line "CHANGE ADDRESS" if you need to modify your address. We can make this change as long as your order has not been processed. We will do our best to fulfill your request and change the address. If we are unable to make the change, we do not take responsibility for the incorrect information. To ensure that your package is delivered to you quickly, please make sure your address is fully entered and correct. Use the appropriate abbreviations and have spaces inserted where necessary. If there are issues verifying your address, we will attempt to contact you to try and resolve these issues. If we are not able to reach you after 5 business days and several contact attempts, your order will be cancelled and your money refunded to you. Everything Chantelle is NOT responsible for any delays in delivery caused by lost, stolen, unclaimed packages, or incorrect shipping addresses (the shipping address the customer enters at the time of the purchase is the address we will ship the package to). Please ensure that your shipping information is correct to avoid a delay in your order's delivery date.
WHAT IF I STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
- Please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Happy shopping! For our latest arrivals CLICK HERE 💕